/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
New features — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

New features

BluePhoenix2398
11 posts
edited April 2016
I have 2 suggestions for featers in the final game 1: guns. guns as in you disarm someone and then throw their gun at another enemy causing them to stumble or get stunned. 2: random fights Iv'e noticed that when you are running sometime citizens hear you on the rooftops or you breaking down doors. It would be be cool if they would then call some K-sec guards and tell them about you, thus getting you into a fight. Anyone agree?

Comments

• BluePhoenix2398
    11 posts
    edited April 2016
    i fixed the typos in the first post
  • I have 2 suggestions for featers in the final game 1: guns. guns as in you disarm someone and then throw their gun at another enemy causing them to stumble or get stunned. Anyone agree?

Faith will have no ability to use guns in any way in Mirror's Edge Catalyst. She can't even pick them up. Probably she'll drop the enemy's gun(s) from disarming them.

Link: Mirror's Edge Catalyst won't let you use guns, ever
  • actually i think it was only disabled in the beta, however i did see some of the guns shimmer which means it might be an interactable object, i also saw some of the batons shimmer, you know the shimmer in which goes over an object which is interactable, that shimmer
  • TheTurleynator
    1 posts
    edited April 2016
    I just wish that they would add online free roaming (add private and public sessions so that if people are concerned about being "trolled" then they can start private ones) maybe in DLC or something? Have a customisable runner (outfits, set player models) level up from doing group missions together (like stealing Kruger sec info as a team) and unlock other player models (like faith and Kruger sec guard outfits). Although sadly I think it's unlikely they will do it
  • I feel like there is a specific reason she doesn't use guns. Remember in the flashback, she had one pointed at the guard.