/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
What do the numbers in the triangles mean? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

What do the numbers in the triangles mean?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

What do the numbers in the triangles mean?

In the time trial rankings...what do the numbers in the upsidedown triangles mean?
This is the only video game that has ever given me a nose bleed from focusing so hard.

Comments

• Your guess is as good as mine. :|
  • Nevermind! I found the answer.
    This is the only video game that has ever given me a nose bleed from focusing so hard.
  • Do you mind sharing your findings?
  • Omega
    27 posts
    edited April 2016
    it shows how many you have passed
    number of markers passed/markers left
    for example 3/8
  • So someone with the red triangle with a one in it only passed one of the path markers. This would indicate they too
    Omega wrote: »
    it shows how many you have passed
    number of markers passed/markers left
    for example 3/8

I think you maybe referring to something else. The number (1-5) appears in a color coded (grey, blue or red) triangle to the left of the player name. The dash event is the only place I've seen them so far. It appears to be the players "Division" rank, though I'm at a loss to what meaning this serves.
  • A players division shows how they rank globaly on all dashes. If you click Division in your profile you will see a page indicating how you rank on each dash. Your Division is based on the average of all these.

A Division consists of a "Color" and a rank in that Division. Red 1 is the highest division, and Plastic 5 is the lowest.
    The "Colors" are, if I recall correctly (from lowest to best)
    * Plastic
    * Glass
    * Silver
    * Black
    * Red
  • Bronze 6 is elo ****.