/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Console vs PC — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Console vs PC

It seems to me that the design of the game has slightly taken the mouse advantage away from PC's. With the need no longer to side-step, etc. Anyone else have thoughts?
This is the only video game that has ever given me a nose bleed from focusing so hard.

Comments

• im pretty sure were gonna find a way to exploit binding a key the mouse Wheel again. :#
  • It seems to me that the design of the game has slightly taken the mouse advantage away from PC's. With the need no longer to side-step, etc. Anyone else have thoughts?

I mean... you can side-step on consoles as well.
  • MichaelT
    72 posts
    edited August 2016
    Playing with a mouse and keyboard is still much much better than with a controller. I hooked up my computer to my TV so I've been replaying the game with a PS4 controller, and it's kind of frustrating, especially during combat, whereas with a mouse, it's a breeze.
  • MichaelT wrote: »
    Playing with a mouse and keyboard is still much much better than with a controller. I hooked up my computer to my TV so I've been replaying the game with a PS4 controller, and it's kind of frustrating, especially during combat, whereas with a mouse, it's a breeze.

Agreed. Also, some of the glitches are flat out impossible with a controller because you just cannot turn Faith fast enough to pull it off, even with sensitivity at max.
  • testarff wrote: »
    MichaelT wrote: »

Agreed. Also, some of the glitches are flat out impossible with a controller because you just cannot turn Faith fast enough to pull it off, even with sensitivity at max.

From the glitches I've seen, it's only one that's impossible with a controller. The corner wallclimb.