/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Will Beta saves carry over to full game? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Will Beta saves carry over to full game?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Will Beta saves carry over to full game?

I completed all of the storyline available in the beta and have done quite a few of the other things available like delivery missions. I just wondered if this data will carry on to the actual game or if my progress will be reset.

Comments

• It is highly unlikely that any progress (both mission progress and character data) will carry over to the full game, as per usual with betas. I would also say it's likely that leaderboards and user created time trials will all be reset to provide a "clean slate" at launch.
  • Yeah, I guessed so, just wanted to check. I spent a lot of time getting XP so now I have points I can't spend. But oh well, thanks.
  • Everything done in the Closed Beta will be wiped out and you'll be starting fresh when the game is officially released.
    GAMEPLAY PROGRESS, ACHIEVEMENTS, CHARACTERS, CHARACTER DATA AND/OR ANY OTHER VALUE OR STATUS INDICATORS ACHIEVED THROUGH GAMEPLAY IN THE BETA WILL NOT TRANSFER TO MIRRORS EDGE CATALYST.

Link: ANNOUNCING THE DATE OF THE MIRROR’S EDGE™ CATALYST CLOSED BETA