/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
A guide to simple 3-star Runs for available Beta Courses — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

A guide to simple 3-star Runs for available Beta Courses

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

A guide to simple 3-star Runs for available Beta Courses

So I put together a play list of my various runs for 3-star routes, none of which require exploits to accomplish. These are runs that anyone can do with the basic movement skills available in the Beta (Coil Jump, Skill Roll, and 180-Spin).

These are not meant to be competitive times, but rather, simply runs that will get you 3-star runs in all the courses. "A Handy Shortcut" is excluded from this list as the run is not doable without an exploit due to the requirement of a Mag Rope gadget not available in the Beta.

Concrete Canyon -

Nomad's Run -

Birdman's Route -

Backstreet Bluff -

High Roller Ave -

Being that I haven't seen any real guides posted, I hope this is ok. I've seen questions on Reddit about the runs and people struggling, as well as Twitter, so hopefully this will help some people out and get them their 3-star runs before the end of the Beta.

Comments

• Awesome ~~ man , nice routes , may I share your video to other forums? They are can`t watch the Youtube video in this form~~ :)
  • 1st it must start up, with out crash on launch
  • I got three stars on every run EXCEPT on "A Handy Shortcut"
    I was able to get two stars but I feel like that run is impossible to get a three star rating? It might be easier later on with gear maybe.
    Anyone else had trouble with that?
    Mirror's Edge is love. Mirror's Edge is life.
  • Awesome ~~ man , nice routes , may I share your video to other forums? They are can`t watch the Youtube video in this form~~ :)

Yeah go for it. Always happy to have more people learn the glitch free routes if it means keeping the leaderboards competitive.