/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
so devs..mission with groundlevels? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

so devs..mission with groundlevels?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

so devs..mission with groundlevels?

I'm not asking for it to be accessible at any time but would be sick though :) . I just want one or two missions where I can run on the ground.

Comments

• ME_wifu22 wrote: »
    I'm not asking for it to be accessible at any time but would be sick though :) . I just want one or two missions where I can run on the ground.

Based on how the street level look like from above, probably not. There will be an underground area though.
    Don't get lost...
  • Def wouldnt mind a ground or underground level. Parkour can happen just about anywhere. Rooftops are definitely fun but its just as cool to free run on solid ground and underground as well!
  • The beginning of the prologue on the streets was so cool though. It would add so much tension to run on the streets because it would be like being in enemy territory. I hope there are a few missions that load you into a street-level environment. It would work if it was similar to building interiors where you can only explore there during certain missions.