/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
I'm SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!! — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

I'm SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!!

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

I'm SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!!

I've found spots in the beta part of the City that has loose ends and makes no sense, but they all have a purpose. They only let us explore a little portion of what's to come and so they had to cut off a lot of parts that would of beeen able to let you explore further into the city in this beta. Like I've found countless rope ties without ropes, that would of been able to zip across the city or from the Elysium building for an example. Or a bunch of random cushion square things that catch you when you fall, all over the city that is useless in the beta, but when I explored and climbed onto things that I shouldn't, I found that a lot of these things have a reason to buildings far away that are part of a story mission and stuff. Which makes me so psyched about this game because I want it already so I can find out what this means and what that means!!! It's so interesting