/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Birdman's route 24:71 How do people go under 10? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Birdman's route 24:71 How do people go under 10?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Birdman's route 24:71 How do people go under 10?

So I have been playing this route for hours, the thing is, how in the world can someone finish this in like under 10 seconds? This is my best run and I don't think i can improve much more as ? If so please let me know

Comments

• Glitching most definitely. A player must have found a glitch that boosts you into the direction of the finish circle, there are lots of bugs like these in the beta.
    Don't get lost...
  • You know what would be cool, if there was a timeout based command line that temporarily disables all of a users interactions with the social side of the game (leaderboards, ugc, basically the "network") if there was an in game anomaly detected
  • People who have been play testers probably and know every glitch inside out, just like you bunny hopping all the time.
  • dandrix wrote: »
    People who have been play testers probably and know every glitch inside out, just like you bunny hopping all the time.

Good point.
  • Red wrote: »

Lol the **** was that jump at 11 seconds. Seeing the ridiculous times in the first game where someone would have a score 10 or 15 seconds below the 2nd place score doing some unknown trick always kinda bothered me. I hope they clean up as many glitches as possible if they don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll just do the best I can playing the way that's fun for me.
  • Teletha
    13 posts
    edited April 2016
    well they are extending the release so they better fix these coil boost and other bugs. really lame trying to beat some1 who has done a bug run or something...
  • About 4 seconds faster than my overall time, although mine doesn't use Coil Jumping/Bunny Hopping. I shaved about a second off of this time here, though didn't get around to uploading it, using a tip provided in the comment by a viewer.