/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta i can't access it — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta i can't access it

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta i can't access it

Hi,
please i have some issue here i can't play my closed beta of Mirror's Edge Catalyst even you are saying that it will end in the 26th please i need help i really want's to play the game thanks in advance.

Comments

• SEDIKGAMER wrote: »
    Hi,
    please i have some issue here i can't play my closed beta of Mirror's Edge Catalyst even you are saying that it will end in the 26th please i need help i really want's to play the game thanks in advance.

It has ended.
    Don't get lost...
  • Simplex wrote: »
    It has ended.

but why they said it will end in the 26th please it's still 6 hours to the end of the day please help
  • Simplex wrote: »
    It has ended.

It's supposed to end on 18:00 UTC right? Was planning to make few shots but found out it ended one hour and half earlier.
    Simplex wrote: »
    It has ended.

but why they said it will end in the 26th please it's still 6 hours to the end of the day please help
    Collision wrote: »
    Simplex wrote: »
    It has ended.

It's supposed to end on 18:00 UTC right? Was planning to make few shots but found out it ended one hour and half earlier.

It's over, friends. It's dead. For good.
    Don't get lost...
  • Collision wrote: »

please is there a way i can play it offline at least trying it i just ended the downloading today
    Collision wrote: »

please is there a way i can play it offline at least trying it i just ended the downloading today

Afraid not.
    Don't get lost...
  • anything
  • but the time in here is 27 April i really don't get it
  • It's over man
  • I thought I could cram in a few hours this evening after work but nope, rip - see you in 6 weeks :neutral:
  • too bad :/ yea 6 weeks seems to be a long period haha
  • Ash
    99 posts
    edited April 2016
    ****, these 6 weeks are gonna be a pain...
    "The Flow is what keeps us running... keeps us alive."
  • Ash wrote: »
    ****, these 6 weeks are gonna be a pain...

Yupe 100% :(
  • I was able to play offline once the servers have been shutdown. But uploading a screenshot took me out, to the main screen with a message error. Still got some nice screenshots. Nickname was replaced by 'Faith' and it was indicated offline mode in red color. :D
    MIRROR'S EDGE Catalyst - SOON! Beta was great, thanks EA[/b]bel57_sign_GG.png[/center]
  • bel57 wrote: »
    I was able to play offline once the servers have been shutdown. But uploading a screenshot took me out, to the main screen with a message error. Still got some nice screenshots. Nickname was replaced by 'Faith' and it was indicated offline mode in red color. :D

Haha so u didn't get the chance to play offline!
    what's the error message i can access the game even right now but i get a message of 'incompatible or innective server' something like that :/
  • bel57
    8 posts
    edited April 2016
    I played offline for one hour. Mistake was to display the PS4 menu and trying to go back to beta after 10 minutes. I'm **** haha, should have been enjoying it more. :#

Message is the same for everyone since there is no access. Thing like 'client version is not compatible, online connection required', don't remember exactly.

Last pic I took:

Cg_BbhNWwAQ8WMc.jpg
    MIRROR'S EDGE Catalyst - SOON! Beta was great, thanks EA[/b]bel57_sign_GG.png[/center]
  • SEDIKGAMER
    15 posts
    edited April 2016
    yea same here i was able to play the game but i wanted to do a new game i've exit the game and after i tried it in the same minute i got the error i was like about to cry because i had the last chance S**T
    and i see that u like to take image haha nice pic (y)
  • Thanks! Well, I took about 1 Gb of screenshots and shorts videos :D
  • Wow that's insane Haha
  • HaraldHoerwick
    137 posts
    edited April 2016
    Beta was scheduled to end Apr 26 at 16:00 UTC. And it did.
  • MEC_Beta_offline_mode.jpg
    Here's proof of offline mode, screenshot taken by me few hours ago.
    Servers shutdown but I was still able to play without problem (no kick).
    Note that nickname has been replaced with 'Faith'.
  • bel57 wrote: »
    MEC_Beta_offline_mode.jpg
    Here's proof of offline mode, screenshot taken by me few hours ago.
    Servers shutdown but I was still able to play without problem (no kick).
    Note that nickname has been replaced with 'Faith'.

yeah i believe u / i just wanna forget haha
  • Yeah, the error you see at the Beta's startup is the game letting you know that it failed the Client --> Server version check. Much like Minecraft, both have to be running on the same version. If the server has had it's version number changed, (Likely to reflect the final game), It will refuse to connect to the server.

Since the BETA revolved around an ALWAYS ONLINE connection medium to monitor everyone's sessions, unless they enable a subset server that handles session creation which will connect to the servers BUT only allow you to play offline then you'd be able to.

But until then, you're basically SOL.