/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How do get rid of BETA signs overlay? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

How do get rid of BETA signs overlay?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How do get rid of BETA signs overlay?

Lopatmaster
1 posts
edited April 2016
I know those are preventing pirating and bad reviews somehow, but they are really annoying.

Comments

• I don't believe you can at this moment in time
  • yeah , we all can understand it... but this is a no go... i turned the beta on my XOne off after about 30 min. , because of this ...

on the other side : 5 stars out of 5 stars for the beta -> exept this "beta-overlay hopping whatever thing" which i would call "gamebreaking" and yes i know its a "beta" :)
  • Guys it's not that noticeable. geez.
  • I know those are preventing pirating and bad reviews somehow, but they are really annoying.

I think you've answered your own question! We're slightly in a privileged position to play a pre-release version, let's not complain too much that the devs are trying to stop the code being stolen by pirates.
  • Danny_G13 wrote: »
    I know those are preventing pirating and bad reviews somehow, but they are really annoying.

I think you've answered your own question! We're slightly in a privileged position to play a pre-release version, let's not complain too much that the devs are trying to stop the code being stolen by pirates.

It will get cracked regardless
  • epicFUZZ wrote: »
    Danny_G13 wrote: »

It will get cracked regardless

I think they said that about Just Cause 3 as well.
  • Seriously, it's that much of a problem? I only noticed it the off-times it would be in the middle of the screen during the cutscene. And it's a price we pay for being in the beta. Deal with it.