/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Anyone having trouble becoming FrontRunner? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Anyone having trouble becoming FrontRunner?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Anyone having trouble becoming FrontRunner?

Hi everyone!

I'm having problems with the "FrontRunner" option on Mirror's Edge website. I've tried so many times to subscribe to EA's Newsletter, but I always get an error message, asking me to try again later.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
"I'm not broken..."

Comments

• Teto
    137 posts
    Same here. I guess that it's because beta is over. So frontrunner is over too, until the final game is out.
  • I don't think it's over like the beta. I tried right after subscribing to the beta, and I'm still trying every week.
    Plus there's also this feature with Battlefield and Battlefront, and it also doesn't work...
    "I'm not broken..."
  • It works fine for me, giving me a message 'You'll be one of the first to get Mirror's Edge Catalyst news.'. I'd suggest trying a different browser, or/and trying to see if it works if you are logged in, if you're not (or the other way around).