/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Preordering through the Xbox One store — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Preordering through the Xbox One store

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Preordering through the Xbox One store

I'm wondering when it's going to be possible to preorder the game on my Xbox One? It says 'coming soon' but when will that be? I have XBL currency that I would like to use for it but there's currently no way to do that in the Xbox Store from the dashboard or Xbox site. I do want the preorder bonuses that comes with buying it digitally but with the state that it's on right now, it just leads me to the game hub and there's no separate part of it to preorder. Any information on this would be appreciative! The game is closer to release and I'm wanting to use my currency for it and don't want to be too late in doing so.

Comments

• It says 'coming soon' but when will that be?

What I meant by that is it says 'coming soon' on the Mirror's Edge website

• I would like to that as well
  • I went to my local Game stop and preordered it from there
  • UPDATE: It's finally been put up on the Xbox Store yesterday with all of the preorder bonuses! Bought with my currency that I did buy at GameStop to get my PUR points ($50 worth for $45) and got it installed already! I did my part in contacting EA and Microsoft through live chat about it a few days ago. EA said that's all on the Microsoft end and when I chatted with Microsoft, they told me they will get it addressed as they found it strange as well because it wasn't preorderable but Battlefield 1 is...and that's an EA/DICE game. Guess my efforts helped because 3 days after I chatted with them, it finally is preorderable! Anyone interested in the Xbox One digital copy with any spare currency can do so now!
  • sweet