/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
A few different questions — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

A few different questions

Will this have a Mac release and if not, can it be emulated through Wineskin?

What's the difference between God mode and Jesus mode?

I'm so hyped for this. More inclined to play it over the original due to the open world concept

Comments

• Cmon. Just play windows. Mac suck
    aulodp866cd.png
    I am the combat master :V
  • Cmon. Just play windows. Mac suck

Be serious. They're both good for what they cater to.

Anyway, back on topic; Even with emulation you won't be able to run it as most Windows games are dependent on proprietary libraries not commonly found (nor able to be included) in emulator software. You're on your own here.

As for your second question, I don't think such modes are in the game. Unless you refer to the FOCUS SHIELD which neglects damage if you run.
  • I thought there were key binding cheats. Thanks though :)
  • Mwyatt139 wrote: »
    Will this have a Mac release and if not, can it be emulated through Wineskin?

I'm so hyped for this. More inclined to play it over the original due to the open world concept

I wouldn't hold your breath for a Mac release and Wine isn't going to cut it right now. I totally recommend using BootCamp and installing Windows on a separate partition on your drive, this will let you run MEC.

Hmmm... one in the same?

• In god mode you can't die in Jesus mode you can still die but you resurrect 3 days later.

As for Mac IDK but these guys seem to so I'd listen to them maybe.
  • Ohh thanks for that
  • One Question, can i Play the Game with englisch Audio and german subtitels? How can i make that?