/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Preorder help — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Preorder help

I pre-ordered through Origin but it seems I won't be able to install it. I know it's not actually out yet but has anyone had luck emulating games through the origin client or is that impossible and so I should just buy it from this site and emulate it when it comes out?

Comments

• Red
    44 posts
    You will be able to pre-load the game on the 3rd June on Origin
  • I just feel like they're cutting the fan base in half because they're not making a Mac version or a version that can be emulated. Origin won't let you emulate I don't think. I don't think it's fair tbh. I feel like my laptop could run it and it's a Mac
  • Mwyatt139 wrote: »
    I just feel like they're cutting the fan base in half because they're not making a Mac version or a version that can be emulated. Origin won't let you emulate I don't think. I don't think it's fair tbh. I feel like my laptop could run it and it's a Mac

Umm, no. Macs aren't powerful enough to run the game. Sorry .