/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Will I be able to modify the default Key Bindings on PC? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Will I be able to modify the default Key Bindings on PC?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Will I be able to modify the default Key Bindings on PC?

One of the moves requires me to click the middle mouse button but my middle mouse button doesn't work very well. I don't remember being able to change the key binding in the beta. I just want to confirm that I will be able to re-map the binding of Faith's moves to another key.

Comments

• roadie wrote: »
    One of the moves requires me to click the middle mouse button but my middle mouse button doesn't work very well. I don't remember being able to change the key binding in the beta. I just want to confirm that I will be able to re-map the binding of Faith's moves to another key.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't remove the ability to rebind keys after release if it was on the PC beta. Key reybinding will still be an option.
  • On one of the news and media pages about the parkour system, DICE had this to say:
    "DICE’s ambition is to cater for both beginners as well as experienced Runners in MEC. Apart from more practical things like ways to customize your key bindings, the move set contains both newbie and pro approaches. Take Quickturn for instance"
    So, yes, you can customize your key bindings.
  • it was not in the beta, and that have miss a lot...

I really hope this will be in the final version or it's a really bad news (i'm sure it will)
  • You will be able to configure your key bindings in the game!
  • thanks for the confirmation ;)