/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Please tell me there will be more collectors editions for PC... — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Please tell me there will be more collectors editions for PC...

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Please tell me there will be more collectors editions for PC...

Just when I'm finally able to afford the pre-order they're all sold out. Sure I could pre-order the regular game but I wanted all of that other cool stuff.

I'm not pre-ordering it for consoles (mainly cause I don't own them) and I already know the scalp price will be way over my budget.

Comments

• Just when I'm finally able to afford the pre-order they're all sold out. Sure I could pre-order the regular game but I wanted all of that other cool stuff.

I'm not pre-ordering it for consoles (mainly cause I don't own them) and I already know the scalp price will be way over my budget.

Keep checking! People cancel their pre-orders on Amazon all the time and you should be able snag one up before the release.

On a side note always throw in your pre-order on Amazon as they don't charge you until it ships. So even if you don't have the money now you can keep your pre-order until you have to pay, and you can cancel whenever.
  • Check GameStop (in store). I just put in a preorder deposit on Friday for the collector's edition MEC with no game. You get everything but the game disc! A win for PC gamers who want the collector's edition! I got the digital One version!
  • Check GameStop (in store). I just put in a preorder deposit on Friday for the collector's edition MEC with no game. You get everything but the game disc! A win for PC gamers who want the collector's edition! I got the digital One version!

Is that one cheaper too?

Is that one cheaper too?

Yes it is.