/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Demo — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Demo

Will there be a demo of the game that is on all platforms the game is on?

I really hope there is, if I'm not able to pre-order or buy the game in time, I can play the demo to satify me until I'm able to get it! :) Loving this game so far, glad I played the PC and PS4 Closed Betas! :D

Comments

• https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/origin-access/trials
    You just have to pay 4 euro and you can play for 6 hours also you can play that on June 2nd.
  • You have to pay for it though, a demo is free.
  • Blayer98 wrote: »
    You have to pay for it though, a demo is free.

Well technically speaking it's free but it's behind a subscription which gives you access to more than just that trial.

Either way I don't think we're going to get a demo outside of the one in Origin Access.
  • KSetay
    25 posts
    edited May 2016
    Here's a nice little trick. The Origin Access gives members a 10% on all titles in the store. So if you want to play the demo, your actually saving $1, plus you get all the other perks like 20+ games such as Battlefield 4 and the Mass Effect series. Just make sure you cancel within the month, unless you want to continue it.