/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
So close to release, what will the full game surprise us with? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

So close to release, what will the full game surprise us with?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

So close to release, what will the full game surprise us with?

as all of you know it is super close until Mec comes out... we have played the beta, Dice is releasing a six hour trial very soon, and then before we know it we'll have our hands on the full game, ready to play... this has been a very big ride, full of many highs and some lows as we waited for mirrors edge catalyst... and finally, in less then 2 weeks, it will be here!!!

The map is pretty big, as we have been shown, (still not sure if it will actually be bigger than the marked areas) but who knows, we could be surprised... if anyone has new info on this, let me know if okay... we have Downtown, The Anchor, The View, The Development Zone G, and The Omnistat tunnels to explore, and there could be more to explore, maybe more districts, maybe the districts are bigger?... but either way i am happy, with everything...

We still have time to wait, but not very much. We still have time to be surprised!!! and i hope we will get another surprise!!!

Thank you Dice for bringing us Mirror's Edge Catalyst, I could not be more EXCITED!!!

Comments

• I'm excited too. I know my Mac could run it. I've run other games like it. What graphics engine does it use?
  • I'm very excited too :D

I almost can't believe how close we are to the release of the game now. I can't wait for my collectors edition to arrive in the mail.
  • I think we'll get to see the gritty areas of the city. That's the only surprise I can think of there being.
  • I just want this game already lol. I can't think of anything they could surprise us with.