/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
PS4 Theme — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

PS4 Theme

So I pre ordered mirrors edge catalyst on the psn store but haven't got the theme. there is a video showing the theme but a lot of people (including myself) has not been able to get the theme. has it been changed so we can only get the theme when the game comes out?

Comments

• I have no idea, it auto downloaded for me the moment I preordered.
  • kmtb wrote: »
    I have no idea, it auto downloaded for me the moment I preordered.
    did you get the bundle? (someone said that only people in north America get it. do you come from north America?)
  • I think preorders work different in America, they take your money when you place your order. Might be that you don't get the theme in Europe until they take your money when the game actually comes out.
  • I think preorders work different in America, they take your money when you place your order. Might be that you don't get the theme in Europe until they take your money when the game actually comes out.

My PayPal transaction didn't go through until yesterday. It seems in NA, they take it out on June 1st.
  • solved: it started downloading when the pre download started