/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Site Map Navigation — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Site Map Navigation

Does anyone else have an issue where the map on the website runs at less than 30 frames? This issue only occurs on Google Chrome and nothing else.

If it does only occur on Chrome, is it due to the removal of NPAPI support?

Comments

• @Echo13243 Have you tried out other browsers and what's your experience with them if so?
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst Community Manager
  • @Vincent0K I just tried and it turns out nothing else I own works either. My other browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox. I checked my NVIDIA control panel to see if Chrome was running on my graphics card and it wasn't, but when I did fix it, it still runs really bad. It tends to skip frames as I move it around. Nothing seems to be working (and yes, my computer should be good enough, it run MCE).
  • @Vincent0K It works now! And the map looks so good since I can actually see it!
  • @Echo13243 Not sure what really happened but I'm happy that it works for you!
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst Community Manager
  • @Vincent0K Should have lied and said that it was all you :tongue:
  • Echo13243 wrote: »
    Does anyone else have an issue where the map on the website runs at less than 30 frames? This issue only occurs on Google Chrome and nothing else.

If it does only occur on Chrome, is it due to the removal of NPAPI support?

thats its exactly what happens to me!!!!