/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
AMD Phenom II & Mirrors edge Catalyst — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

AMD Phenom II & Mirrors edge Catalyst

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

AMD Phenom II & Mirrors edge Catalyst

Hi guys.
Well on the beta the game didn't enter on the game, requiring the SSE 4.1 instructions set.
My question is..

The final game still don't run on Phenom II X4 or it already runs?

The only games that had this "problem" was the metal gear solid V and Quantum break and both were patched to support CPUs with less than SSE 4.1.

I would love to know before spending the money on the trial + full game.
Cheers

Comments

• Had problems with my phenom 1055t in the beta where it just crashed when launching. Just tried the trial and it worked for me, so it should be fixed now :)
  • Maskinen92 wrote: »
    Had problems with my phenom 1055t in the beta where it just crashed when launching. Just tried the trial and it worked for me, so it should be fixed now :)
    Thanks a lot for the confirmation!
  • Maskinen92 wrote: »
    Had problems with my phenom 1055t in the beta where it just crashed when launching. Just tried the trial and it worked for me, so it should be fixed now :)

Thanks i will buy the origin pass and then the game.
    Thanks a lot
  • Yeah, just to confirm, I'm playing the trial fine with my Phenom II X4 955 BE.
    Check my vid of the intro/tutorial