/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Game length — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Game length

So, I've got a bad habit of finishing games too fast and we all probably know how short the first game was; It could be finished in 2-3 hours without rushing or maybe even quicker. And now I'm seeing a lot off people talking about how this may not be very long with most people saying 7-8 hours tops, does anyone know if that time includes the side missions or just the main missions? Because I've been really excited for this game i want to make it last

Comments

• Teto
    137 posts
    Another post somewhere says that it's without side missions.
  • Everyone is just guessing until the full game is out because the trial doesn't include all main missions.

I suspect like a lot of games it depends how you play. If you are only going to play through the bare minimum to hit the credits then maybe it's over quickly. Some people speed run Dragon Age in 10 hours. Others spend about 150 hours on a single play through. I expect to get my value out of MEC as I want to finish and collect everything, which I expect to take me ages. I also enjoyed running the user created time trials in he beta so expect that to keep things fresh even after I'm "done".