/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
High Roller Avenue Dash - Impossible to 3*!? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

High Roller Avenue Dash - Impossible to 3*!?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

High Roller Avenue Dash - Impossible to 3*!?

Hello! I've been playing the game via EA Access on Xbox One for a few hours now and I can't seem to get 3 stars in the High Roller Avenue Dash. I managed it on the beta because of the increased speed that could be achieved when using the Coil glitch but it seems like that can't be done in the final release. I'm ALWAYS less than half a second off getting them. Does anybody have any tips or even know if it can be done? Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• I personally do not have the early access, but i played the beta. i know that you could just look at the leaderboards after the dash right? easy way to see if its possible.
  • Well that's the thing - I can't seem to find a single person with 3 stars. I'll have another look when I play my last few hours out tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I couldn't. I must have spent two hours trying to do it.
  • Simplex
    118 posts
    edited June 2016

EDIT

The vid is from Beta. If the dash was edited in the final game then this is useless and I'm sorry.
    Don't get lost...
  • Yeah. It's changed from the beta unfortunately. The time required is much less lenient in the final release AND the coil glitch has been removed. I have, however, figured out that the grapple hook is absolutely needed for 3 stars.
  • Aaron36CF wrote: »
    Yeah. It's changed from the beta unfortunately. The time required is much less lenient in the final release AND the coil glitch has been removed. I have, however, figured out that the grapple hook is absolutely needed for 3 stars.

Figured so. Same with "A Handy Shortcut" dash.
    Don't get lost...