/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Any way to really disable AA? Everything looks blurry. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Any way to really disable AA? Everything looks blurry.

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Any way to really disable AA? Everything looks blurry.

b1ackjack
4 posts
edited June 2016
Whould be nice to have all Frostbite settings like in other DICE games.
Post edited by b1ackjack on

Comments

• bluesebba
    1 posts
    edited June 2016
    Open PROF_SAVE_profile in notepad, located in Documents/Mirrors Edge Catalyst/settings and change the value behind these two lines to zero, like this:

GstRender.AntiAliasingDeferred 0
    GstRender.AntiAliasingPost 0

Would also love the option to change this in-game when using the custom preset, only the low preset disables AA currently.
  • bluesebba wrote: »
    Open PROF_SAVE_profile in notepad, located in Documents/Mirrors Edge Catalyst/settings and change the value behind these two lines to zero, like this:

Would also love the option to change this in-game when using the custom preset, only the low preset disables AA currently.

Many thanks!
  • bluesebba wrote: »

How does this work for you? Because when I set it, my game crashes on startup until I change it back.
  • Same here. During the closed beta, setting it to zero worked. Now it crashes the game during startup load.