/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst Collector's Edition for PC for the UK — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst Collector's Edition for PC for the UK

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst Collector's Edition for PC for the UK

I've been contacting Game(the retailer that holds exclusivity over the CE in the UK) and EA since I first heard about / saw the CE announcement (back in October) and noticed there was no way for me to properly get the CE for PC. I'm wondering why this is and whether this could be changed...(even though launch is a few days away)
Currently, I'm looking at spending over £200/$300 (which I'm not willing to) if I want to get the CE and play on PC, which involves buying a console CE(game would go unused) and PC standard edition(Origin code). It would also cost about as much to import it from pretty much anywhere else (Not to mention the potential for non-English contents).
I don't think I'm the only one in the UK wanting a PC CE, so it shouldn't be a sales problem. So, what's the issue? Why does the UK not have a PC CE? (Australia seems to have the same issue) Surrounding countries in the EU have access to it...
This has been an immensely frustrating journey with 0 results to show for it. For the most part, each time I contacted either EA or Game, they would tell me to A ) speak to the other party or B ) keep "checking on the website and Facebook page". Only recently have I been getting some constructive responses from either party (Of which this post is part of).
I just want the collector's edition for PC, man, and at this point it doesn't look like I'll be getting it...I just don't understand...

Comments

• I'm getting it from Amazon US. It seems to be sold out now but I agree with ya. They should've made it available in Europe.