/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Collectors Edition Amazon Delivery Date June 9th? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Collectors Edition Amazon Delivery Date June 9th?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Collectors Edition Amazon Delivery Date June 9th?

Cole
28 posts
edited June 2016
Hey everyone!

Anyone else have the Collectors Edition preordered through Amazon (PC here)? With Prime two day shipping their practice is to send out the game two days before launch so the physical copy arrives at home on release date. For some reason my game is showing the arrival day is going to be June 9th instead of the 7th. I preordered the collectors edition way back when it was first announced. Maybe Amazon is having a derp moment and it will ship sooner, hopefully.

Anyone else have this, even from different vendors?

Update:

Contacted Amazon, their response:

Hello,

I can understand your concern that release date of "Mirros Edge Catalyst" is the June 7,2016.

I've personally contacted to our fulfillment center. The item is still not available with us due to insufficient inventory.

Request for more items are already sent by our inventory team to the manufacturer. The item will be in stock very soon.

We'll send you notification once the item will be in stock.

To make things correct for you, I've updated the shipping method by one day shipping without any additional cost.

----

Kinda sucks that I'm getting it a day late still, even with preordering last year. Amazon was at least nice to give me one day shipping for free and I recommended checking your order too.
Post edited by Cole on

Comments

• What platform did you order? I ordered on PC way back in January as soon as I saw it available on Amazon and I have received no updates when mine will ship or if I'll even get it... All amazon gives me in response is -

"I checked the product on the website and I'm afraid to inform you that "Mirror's Edge Catalyst Collector's Edition - PC" hasn't been released yet and the expected release date is not known. We'll make sure to update our website listing when we have more information.

To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to One Day at no extra cost. Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the item. we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know." So I'm completely SOL possibly...
  • Update. after contacting Amazon a second time I got a notice that it's shipping. So looks like contacting them got the ball rolling.
  • stullz wrote: »
    Update. after contacting Amazon a second time I got a notice that it's shipping. So looks like contacting them got the ball rolling.

PC here. I see now it's preparing for shipment so I'm hoping it gets sent out early today and I'll have it tomorrow.
  • I'm on PC as well and my order hasn't been updated. The amazon page says it's currently unavailable, I don't know what's going on
  • I placed my order in May and they were in stock, now, even though I've already placed an order, they're saying it's out of stock. I'm so bummed :(
  • Cole
    28 posts
    edited June 2016
    Aeriqui wrote: »
    I placed my order in May and they were in stock, now, even though I've already placed an order, they're saying it's out of stock. I'm so bummed :(

Wait what is your order saying? If you placed your order in May you should be okay.

Wonder if Amazon oversold the bundle.

(Edit: because I can't type on my phone apparently)
  • Cole
    28 posts
    edited June 2016
    Aeriqui wrote: »
    I placed my order in May and they were in stock, now, even though I've already placed an order, they're saying it's out of stock. I'm so bummed :(

Continued to email them as my package says it was going to ship out today, and it hasn't .

First I was told by a rep that it was in stock and should be delivered on time with one day shipping. THEN I was told by a rep that they were "out of stock" and NOT SURE when the item will be replenished but it will ship then.

So you're telling me that because I pre-ordered the game when it was announced that you're not able to fulfill my order after all these months? I'm totally angry at Amazon right now.
    Post edited by EAMod_Mike on
  • Well final update, looks like it has been shipped out! :) I sent quiet a few emails and finally got somewhere.
    Should be here tomorrow.
  • Good luck! Hopefully it gets there on time! I had to go ahead and cancel my order because I wasn't making any headway :(
  • I pre-ordered when it still said they were available (for xbox, two months ago) and basically I've been told they don't have one in stock for me. Then what was the point of having pre-orders open...
  • I pre ordered the first day it was available and my estimated delivery date is August 8th? **** is that Amazon? They claim it is not their fault because they were promised more than were delivered. Ok then **** is wrong with EA/DICE?
  • I ordered mine in March. Contacted 3 different people and they tell me they haven't received any collectors editions from the developer yet... **** Amazon. ****.
  • I ordered The collectors edition through wal-mart. They couldn't comprehend the game being delayed so they just cancelled my order like 2 or 3 days before the game released, so I tried pre-ordering it through amazon and now it says I wont get the game until Frikin' August. I tried emailing them but no response yet. I don't want to wait until august to play this game >:(