/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Release Date — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Release Date

Why is it that the Game in North America is released on the 7th and in Europe on the 9th? I'm pretty disappointed that it is not released world wide on the 7th, everybody can install and update the game early but just one group can play it on the 7th? Why is that? The people in europe even pay more for the same content, so to make it fair a worldwide release would have been okay... What is this a two class society? I can't see the reason, could someone explain it to me...

Kind regards

Comments

• Condoemli wrote: »
    Why is it that the Game in North America is released on the 7th and in Europe on the 9th? I'm pretty disappointed that it is not released world wide on the 7th, everybody can install and update the game early but just one group can play it on the 7th? Why is that? The people in europe even pay more for the same content, so to make it fair a worldwide release would have been okay... What is this a two class society? I can't see the reason, could someone explain it to me...

Kind regards

Perfectly I do agree too.
  • The game is even made in europe...
  • bump (I would like to have an answer on that matter)
  • EA
    Don't get lost...