/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Blurry textures on "High" settings and still images on videos. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Blurry textures on "High" settings and still images on videos.

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Blurry textures on "High" settings and still images on videos.

Joeross75
1 posts
edited June 2016
I have everything on "High" but every texture has the quality of the "Low" setting.
I have tried to restart the game a few times after I messed around with the settings but the textures still doesn't change its quality.
Someone who knows what the problem is?

Specs if its relevant with the problem:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
RAM 8.0 GB

Comments

• I'm guessing your video card has 2GB VRAM? The GPU memory restriction prevents certain higher resolution textures from loading in order to keep it below your limit. Uncapping it in the video settings solved the problem for my GTX 760. Hope this helps!
  • amnbs wrote: »
    I'm guessing your video card has 2GB VRAM? The GPU memory restriction prevents certain higher resolution textures from loading in order to keep it below your limit. Uncapping it in the video settings solved the problem for my GTX 760. Hope this helps!

Alright I did this and gave the game a quick restart and now it's working. Wierd. Didn't work before when i did that.

Thanks for your help! :D