/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Enemies are OP — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Enemies are OP

The Enemies with guns and the ones with the energy blast things are overpowered. Here's Why: On multiple occasions I have actually witnessed being shot through staircases and walls by guns. On other occasions I will spin the gunman around so is back is facing me, and he will still manage to shoot me even while his gun is facing forward. The energy blast enemies can actually fire two blasts in rapid succession believe it or not. And it dropped my health down halfway :) so that's great.

Comments

• {Edit} Just say another armed enemy fire at me even while his gun was faced at a 90 degree angle to me. I guess guns can shoot sideways in the future. Thanks DICE.
  • I haven't had any issues with the enemies, you are supposed to keep moving and attack on the fly. If your focus is built all of the way up, the enemies can NOT literally hit you. So just keep moving.