/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
So...anyone have any spare pc copies they might be willing to give away? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

So...anyone have any spare pc copies they might be willing to give away?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

So...anyone have any spare pc copies they might be willing to give away?

I'd buy the game, but I'm poor as **** and there's literally no way I'd be able to get the game that way anytime soon, where soon = probably within a year or two. And I wish I was exaggerating there. But I'm not. So...time for me to be trash and beg other people about it. Cheers.

^.^"

Comments

• I don't want to be a ****, but you should find some job or something. Or probably borrow some money from someone (family or friends) and pay them back later. Asking for free copies is pretty low and I doubt anyone would be willing to do it here.
  • No matter if he finds a job as long as he is from developing country. EA applies highly unfair and robbing pricing policy in developing countries. Games cost 3-5 times more of income-adjusted price than in developed countries. Game cost $30 in average, yet median incomes are some 6-10 times lower. So it turns to be like $180-300 in US. You have to be very fortunate businessman to able to buy EA, T2, Ubisoft, Activision games and games from some more publishers. It some countries it could be even whooping $900-1000 of income-adjusted price. Look at Take 2 and Mafia III as example.
  • The game is $80 in Canada so it's not just "developing" countries who get burned.
  • 80 CAD = ~60 USD. And incomes are relatively similar. Few bucks doesn't make difference for Canada and USA. It's not like few hundred bucks.
  • Except you are free to buy it from different places other than Origin itself. I personally bought it from Instant-Gaming for a nice price, which is around 41€ (which idk how much is in other currencies) plus I'm from Europe, which also means I should be playing it tomorrow, but with a little trick I could already pour some hours into it yesterday.
  • That's all same price in most developing countries, as it's recommended price.