/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How big is the map really?? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How big is the map really??

So the game comes out tomorrow for me, but I can't get it until next week on Thursday because im in another state for emergency reasons... But can someone pleeaasseee tell me or show me how big is this map really is, make sure there aren't any spoilers, lmao don't know why there would be in a map but i really want to know how big the map really is... Thanks...

Comments

• go to the map section of the website and where you see names above rooftops that's the explorable area
  • Omega wrote: »
    go to the map section of the website and where you see names above rooftops that's the explorable area

In that case its just the same size as it was before, i was told there was more districts than the current 3, and they did post saying there are 6 major areas...
  • Teto
    137 posts
    Omega wrote: »
    go to the map section of the website and where you see names above rooftops that's the explorable area
    OK so that means that the map is as big as a kindergarten. Great. :(
  • Omega wrote: »

In that case its just the same size as it was before, i was told there was more districts than the current 3, and they did post saying there are 6 major areas...
    well, If you count some not super major areas then there are 6: Downtown, Omnistat Tunnels, The View, The Anchor, Development Zone G and The Shard

• the shard is not a part of the open world
  • The 6: North Downtown, South Downtown, The Anchor, The View, Development Zone G and Omnistat Tunnels.

I don't think the tunnels are large enough to get major area status but I guess they are.
  • Teto
    137 posts
    Thanks. What we can see in the map, is North Downtown + South Downtown or more than that ?
  • the map is HUGE !!!

:)