/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Is the game's sound localized in regional versions, or is it just the text resources? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Is the game's sound localized in regional versions, or is it just the text resources?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Is the game's sound localized in regional versions, or is it just the text resources?

I want to buy the game. Unfortunately, EA says that since I live in Eastern Europe, I must suffer and cannot have the English version. The question is: do I only have to suffer Russian text, or is it voice, too? I can stand the text, but voice is a dealbreaker.

Comments

• coth
    55 posts
    edited June 2016
    It's almost fully localized to Russian, including voices, subtitles and interface.
  • Thank you. That's too bad, I was really looking forward to this game and I have the money but I won't be paying for that ****.