/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Nomad's Run — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Nomad's Run

So I'm having a lot of difficulties on this dash run. On a lot of YouTube videos I've see the times be from the high 19 secs to about 22-23 seconds at the most. When I run it however for a 3 star run it wants me to run it by 19 seconds. Is this a glitch or am I missing something to make it there that early? By the time I even get to the stairs I'm near 16/17 seconds before I even start climbing the building.

Comments

• Possibly missing the MAGRope

Don't get lost...
  • Is there a bug? My magrope will not connect to any cameras mounted walls, but can connect to hanging camerias...or am I missing something?
  • Those ball shaped cameras that have 180 degree vertical and horizontal rotation should be the ones that work, no?
  • Obsvenom wrote: »
    Is there a bug? My magrope will not connect to any cameras mounted walls, but can connect to hanging camerias...or am I missing something?

A MAG upgrade.
    Don't get lost...