/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Any good places to get a discount on the game? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Any good places to get a discount on the game?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Any good places to get a discount on the game?

$90 is a bit steep for any game imo but I would like to get a "safe" copy, i.e. not from shady places ;p I'm on PC. g2a seems a bit fishy and greenman gaming seems so and so - apparently they are EA authourised but I'm not sure where they get the copies from ;p Then again I don't buy many games, but I've never paid $90 upfront for a game ;p
"Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc

Comments

• Omega
    27 posts
    edited June 2016
    90$ wut? anyway, try kinguin, that's where I buy all of my games, its safe don't worry as long as you buy the shield, it costs 39,99 euros for the regular game. But keep in mind there is a VAT, meaning if you don't live in the states you have to pay a little more... I live in Lithuania so I had to pay 21% more. You can use a discount code: TOP7COM for 5% off or if that code doesn't work use: B4CK for 5% discount... Hope this helped :P (the discount codes are for Kinguin)
  • I bought a doom key from cdkeys for steam and it worked fine. I they do list this title for origin but not sure if it will work. It $10 cheaper than origin access price.
  • http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mirror-s-edge-catalyst-pc-cd-key-origin I buy pretty much all of my new games on this site and they work perfectly.
  • I just got mine form there for $30 cheaper than on origin and it worked fine, instant delivery too.
  • Instant-Gaming is great, bought Need For Speed and Mirror's Edge Catalyst through them and some other games for Steam. I got my keys right away after I purchased them plus they all worked so it's actually a good website.