/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Crashes — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Crashes

I have an i5-4690 and MSI GeForce GTX 970 and about 5-10 minutes into each time I try to start up the game it crashes and says "Mirror's Edge (TM) Catalyst has stopped working" and I have to start it up again constantly if I want to play.

Comments

• Mildocjr
    105 posts
    edited June 2016
    Hard to say, you could scroll through the event logs after it crashes and find out why it crashed or post the event log error message for someone to look at. Faulting module is one of the first places you'll want to look.

Aside from making sure that your drivers are all updated to the latest version, you might try a safe boot or even running as administrator just to ensure nothing else on your computer is interfering with your game and that it has the proper permissions to files.

I wish I could help you more but I don't have anything to go on for your particular issue.
  • i have the same problem on my pc
    GTX 860M
    I7-4720
    16 GB RAM