/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
DirectX crash — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

DirectX crash

Hello!

I'm on an Asus Rog G751JT:
  • Windows 10 Home
  • GeForce GTX 970M
  • Intel(R) Core i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
  • 8.00 GB RAM
  • 1920 x 1080, 75Hz

This rig runs games like Witcher 3 and Black Desert Online on ultra settings (!). Yet it seems unable to render Mirror's Edge Catalyst on low-medium settings without having the client crashing. I am receiving the famed DirectX crash as follows:

1zybn6o.jpg

Unfortunately the game isn't playable. At tops I'm able to play for about a minute before it crashes. I've tried to adjust the settings, even manually in the settings file. I've tried updating DirectX. I've downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers. Nothing works. I'm concerned about my investment into this product of air so I'm thinking of requesting a refund. But before i do that I just need to know - is the rig really that outdated and is there no chance this issue will be resolved in the near future?

Dxdiag file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxnOaFddrtvjOWUtM0M5V0VPVnc

Thank you for reading. Take care!