/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Companion App — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Companion App

Einon
22 posts
edited June 2016
So, the companion app can be used to customize the symbols for hacked billboards, among other stuff. Is there a way to customize that without the app? It's not compatible with my device, and I remember doing it in the official website, but it's not there anymore :(

Comments

• It's on the main site, but it's not very obvious. Log in, then click on the little silhouette in the top-right, next to the red globe icon. Select View Your Profile.

All your info will appear on the right. To change your tag click Edit Tag under your name at the top.
    980 Ti, i7 6700K, 16GB RAM, Samsung SSD 950 Pro, Windows 10
  • Tonxey wrote: »
    It's on the main site, but it's not very obvious. Log in, then click on the little silhouette in the top-right, next to the red globe icon. Select View Your Profile.

All your info will appear on the right. To change your tag click Edit Tag under your name at the top.

That's strange, it didn't show before, it only had the option to sign out, but now it's fine. Must have been some issue with my browser. Thanks!