/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Console graphic glitches rendering game unplayable. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Console graphic glitches rendering game unplayable.

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Console graphic glitches rendering game unplayable.

Playing on the Xbone, installed off a store-bought disk, and day 1 patch was dowloaded during installation, to clear that up straight away.

Game goes into full black screen occasionally. Can still see runner vision highlights but that's it - pitch black screen otherwise. Completely unplayable. Have had a bunch of artifacting going on too in random spots... anyone else encountered this/have a solution?
I'm a die hard fan and finally having it in front of me and not playable is killing me slowly inside :(

Comments

• This is happening to me as well and I bought the digital copy on Xbox. I tweeted to Mirrors Edge about it and EA said to do a hard reset... Ive very very disappointed because this was a known issue from the Beta. If its not fixed by saturday I will be calling Microsoft for a refund.
  • Weird. I have it on my Xbone and I haven't noticed any glitches.