/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Not Saving ! — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Not Saving !

Game doesn't Save, when restarting game it doesn't start you where you left off? Why can anyone help me with a fix!
Mach2k5

Comments

• I have the same problem too I'm trying to re-install the game
  • Hello EA or Origin. The game is not saving!! This should be an immediate fix. Come on!!!
  • I had the same issue, managed to solve it.

The problem is that the game's and Origin's application files (*.exe) are not authorized to create new (save) files in the folder they want.

Run all .exe files of Origin and the game in administrator mode. It can now. The game's files are enough for local saves, but you need to do it to Origin too for successful Cloud Syncs. You'll probably be asked about a conflict of the cloud data and local data, if so, just take the newer one (local data) and from then on it should work.

No idea how this is happening in 2016, a game failing to save... but at least there is this workaround.
  • still doesnt work for me. not availible to save anything.. every start of the game it shows the gamme-setter. first launch style :neutral: