/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Unable to install from disc - PC — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Unable to install from disc - PC

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Unable to install from disc - PC

I can't install the game from the discs; the launcher opens, I press "Continue", and then it just closes without doing anything. Downloading the game from Origin is an option, but I'd prefer to install it from the discs since it's much faster.
Launcher screenshot for reference:
67fdf0af8462518cc4e0e58cf886d546.png

Comments

• Having the same Problem however I do not want to install The net its not a option for me
  • This solved the Problem for me. You need to uninstall Origin, don't worry you won't loose any game info from the other games in Origin. Restart the autorun from the disc an let it install Origin again. Hope this helps.
  • I have tried reinstalling Origin, restarting the PC... but to no avail. I have the physical installation discs, but it keeps wanting to download the game. This is not an option for me, that's why I bought physical discs in the first place. How do I install the game from the discs??
  • Jiaani wrote: »
    I have tried reinstalling Origin, restarting the PC... but to no avail. I have the physical installation discs, but it keeps wanting to download the game. This is not an option for me, that's why I bought physical discs in the first place. How do I install the game from the discs??

I had the same problem, when I reinstalled Origin it opened the same window as to download the game, but was actually copying the game, not downloading it (attention again: it looked IDENTICALL to when it was downloading the game only difference was that it said it copies the game and the donwload rate was at 0 Bytes/sek), hope you also can do it this way