/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
This Forum is Small - Where are the Mods? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

This Forum is Small - Where are the Mods?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

This Forum is Small - Where are the Mods?

This is a pretty low activity forum, why isn't there someone from DICE or EA on every thread telling us they're working on the issues we've found? I mean, in my spare time I can read through and comment on many threads... They really need to support their community a bit more actively.

Comments

• LukeCypert wrote: »
    This is a pretty low activity forum, why isn't there someone from DICE or EA on every thread telling us they're working on the issues we've found? I mean, in my spare time I can read through and comment on many threads... They really need to support their community a bit more actively.

They don't post a lot as of late, but they most definitely read (based on the entire period of the closed beta).
    Don't get lost...
  • When the whole world thinks you messed up, you hide for a while.
    Think of the "whole world" as the unfair reviewers and the "you hide for a while" as DICE and EA staff.
  • These forums are pretty nice about the game though... oh well.