/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Miscellaneous Emblems - Have You Gotten Any? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Miscellaneous Emblems - Have You Gotten Any?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Miscellaneous Emblems - Have You Gotten Any?

Most of the emblems, frames and backgrounds are pretty self explanatory as to how to unlock them, but has anyone been awarded any miscellaneous emblems yet? There's a ton! I'm at 90% story competition and 50% world completion and don't have any... Has anyone gotten any for anything yet?

Comments

• 100% both, no miscellaneous items. A room for DLCs I guess.
    Don't get lost...
  • Have you opened any runner kits? You can find them spread out across the various safe houses in the open world.
  • liam_faye wrote: »
    Have you opened any runner kits? You can find them spread out across the various safe houses in the open world.

Yeah lots, I was wondering just about the ones in the miscellaneous category :)
    Simplex wrote: »
    100% both, no miscellaneous items. A room for DLCs I guess.

Hmm, I don't know, seems like adding a new section in a DLC wouldn't be hard... I kinda think it's more like unlisted things like "run X miles" or "shut down all security cams"
    But I guess we'll have to wait and see if people start getting them.