/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Can't play Mission 11? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Can't play Mission 11?

So, I finished Mission 10 and then hacked the remaining Gridthings. But now, I don't have any missions on my map.
I decided to look up if Mission 11 existed or if I missed something, but I can't see it.

Is there something I need to do in order to play Mission 11?

Comments

• Check the underground, maybe the mission is there.
    Alternatively disable all legend icons on the map but the mission, maybe it's hiding under one of the icons.
    Don't get lost...
  • Same issue - checked on youtube to see the waypoint. It does not exist on my map. 100% nothing is blocking its view - there's nothing else around it. Also went to the location as per the youtube video, start point does not exist. Tried reloading checkpoint and resetting game, but no luck. Looks like it's game over at mission 11 of 15, too bad. Good thing this game is included on the origin vault - if I'd paid full price I'd be livid.
  • I assumed that you have finished with a main mission called "Vive La Resistance" ? After that, did you get a conversation between you and Nomad? If yes, you have to :
    go back to your lair at Zephyr and takedown another Security Hub
    This is not a main mission instead it's a side quest, but it's used for the story progression.
    I am Iman.
  • There isn't any Security Hub at Zephyr :( @ImUrFriend
  • Nayan121 wrote: »
    There isn't any Security Hub at Zephyr :( @ImUrFriend
    Actually there is. Outside the window from the runner's room (the beds, showers and double decker beds)
    I am Iman.
  • Is there Security Hub icon though if yeah then which place is it I'm a newbie so I don't understand properly
  • Nayan121 wrote: »
    Is there Security Hub icon though if yeah then which place is it I'm a newbie so I don't understand properly

Well... It is only one off side mission that exists after you play mission Vive La Resistance. Listen properly to the conversation that Faith is having and you'll get why it's in Zephyr.
    Best thing is to play the game. :) Go ahead and explore the city!
    I am Iman.
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited February 25
    Nayan121 wrote: »
    Is there Security Hub icon though if yeah then which place is it I'm a newbie so I don't understand properly

The security hub is right where you
    have the big fight KSec during the end of the Flytrap mission, which you should have done earlier.

(Nayan121 should be able to read this spoiler, the tag is there for others who haven't played very far into the story, just in case).