/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Opinions — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Opinions

I'll be doing this in steps as i have much to talk about. (PS this is more of a review but lets get some opinions):

1) We have been promised Faith's past and we got something completely different; she has the same enemies, same type of outfit and she even has more upgrades than before? c'mon don't be a doing a Batman Arkham Origins on us.
the Dev's should've made it when she was training to be a runner, instead of making it a comic book, make the game out of it before she went to prison.

2) i feel that the city could have been explored more, is it just me or did anyone want to go onto the ground...or at least more open world? it would have been better too if they included the fancy dandy new upgrade more often because sure it takes away the aspect of free running,
but whats the point in using it if in lets say a 1 hour session of playing the player uses it less than 5 minutes. its a pointless thing that shouldn't have been added.

3) lighter side, doesn't Noah look like Mercury from the first game, when they shave Noah's head?