/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Area access (Anansi Emporium) — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Area access (Anansi Emporium)

So i just wanted to ask, can you still climb the Anansi emporium and other buildings, like the ones in The Development Zone G after missions??? I know that the Anansi Emporium is connected via a large bridge that you can still run along... Because I would like to still climb to the top of the Emporium...

Comments

• I saw someone climb the Anansi building at night. They said you had to replay the mission when its night time in free roam. I tried it and it didn't work tho so idk
  • Bouncer005 wrote: »
    I saw someone climb the Anansi building at night. They said you had to replay the mission when its night time in free roam. I tried it and it didn't work tho so idk

Hmmmm, well I guess when i get the game when i come back home from another state I'll have to see...