/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How do i change the runner tag with xbox one? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

How do i change the runner tag with xbox one?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How do i change the runner tag with xbox one?

Comments

• do someone know how to change my runner tag with xbox one, i would like answers please.
  • I used the companion app.
  • You can't do it in game. You need an origin account and then you can use either the website or the companion app, but I've had trouble using the website.
  • What Harald said. I have no idea what the thoughts behind this were; I would expect to be able to change customizable items that appear IN THE GAME through a menu in that same game.

Could you imagine having to select your new skin / weapon / whatever for a game like Battlefield through a companion app or website? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over well.
  • Roy wrote: »
    What Harald said. I have no idea what the thoughts behind this were; I would expect to be able to change customizable items that appear IN THE GAME through a menu in that same game.

Could you imagine having to select your new skin / weapon / whatever for a game like Battlefield through a companion app or website? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over well.

I know right, this is setting some questionable precedents. I mean, just imagine if the app wasn't free.
  • babypanda1256
    1 posts
    edited December 2016
    how do i coustomize my runner tag please help !!!!!!!!