/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Change what music to 'run' to — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Change what music to 'run' to

I think listening to the same music gets repetitive, so I think we should be able to choose what music we'd like to listen to via the options menu as well as a preview button to listen to a track before selecting it. :)

Comments

• Teto
    137 posts
    It seems that the music change as we change zone. But you're right, allowing changing music when we are in a freerun zone would be great, and not too difficult to do I think.
  • Yeah, All 4 districts have their own tracks, but I've noticed in the game files that they have 3 tracks for 3 acts in the game, but when you complete the story only Act 1 plays. It's kind of repetitive.
  • Yeah there were some great tracks in the story (when you were in the open world) that I'd really like to hear again.
  • LukeCypert wrote: »
    Yeah there were some great tracks in the story (when you were in the open world) that I'd really like to hear again.

I agree, You just hear one track and that's it once you beat the story :/

• agreed. some of the tracks are really good. but i guess because when you are in dofference hubs and hte music changes to it, they didnt see it useful.
  • Teto
    137 posts
    A button to change the soundtrack would be great. 2-3 buttons are unused (the cross).