/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
39/40 Opportunity Missions. What am I missing? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

39/40 Opportunity Missions. What am I missing?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

39/40 Opportunity Missions. What am I missing?

So I completed the game. Then set out to collect all the GridLeaks and 100% the world collectables. I'm at 94% world completion and I'm stuck at 39/40 opportunity missions.

I've completed all the covert and fragile delivery missions, diversions and so on (only have the never ending Dead Drops left, which I've completed dozens of). I've run all across the map looking for more Intervention missions but can't find any more for the life of me. Loads of places I've looked for information say that Interventions respawn, but that doesn't seem to be true.

Is there something obvious that I'm missing? Do Intervention missions actually respawn?

Having it at 39/40 is driving me crazy and after spending multiple hours in the game searching for the last mission, I'm starting to think something's bugged.

Comments

• The interventions don't respawn, but I think I know which one you're missing. It was the last one I got, in the anchor (I can't remember which area) there's an intervention that's quite out of the way. You'll probably hear it before you see it, then you have to go through a few doors and up some stairs until you're on this roof area. I know it's not much to go off of, but run around anchor until you hear protectors yelling at a runner. I think that's the one you need.
  • Shinobu
    2 posts
    edited June 2016
    Morgatron wrote: »
    The interventions don't respawn, but I think I know which one you're missing. It was the last one I got, in the anchor (I can't remember which area) there's an intervention that's quite out of the way. You'll probably hear it before you see it, then you have to go through a few doors and up some stairs until you're on this roof area. I know it's not much to go off of, but run around anchor until you hear protectors yelling at a runner. I think that's the one you need.

Thanks for the reply. I'll start running around the outskirts a bit more.

What do you mean by "in the anchor"?

I've been running around with music off and vocals boosted, so hopefully I'll hear them.

EDIT: Scrap that. I loaded up the game and found the last one in less than 5 minutes. Typical.

Here's the directions if anyone else sees this:

From the Triumvirate Drive safehouse, jump out the window with the runner/Black November NPC standing near it. Run to the edge of the roof and drop down the pipe. Facing away from the safehouse, turn left and head through the covered area/tunnel. When out of the tunnel, turn slightly left and run over the walkway to the next building. On the building, turn right and run by some cooling units (I think). Just after the cooling units, run up the stairs on the left and keep going forward. Just after a air vent that you vault over, you'll come to a group of larger cooling units. On the right, there's a ladder that drops down to a metal walkway. Guards are harassing a civilian by the door on the metal walkway.
  • @Shinobu @Morgatron

Out of interest, did both of you achieve 100% World? I'm currently at 97% with a few collectables to find, but stuck on 39/40 Opportunity Missions, as you were in the OP. I've read that one of the billboards isn't counting, or something. Did you manage 40/40? Are either of you aware of any interventions not listed here? None of these are spawning for me now, so I'm guessing I've already gotten then?
  • What do you mean intervention missions don't respawn?

So... if I have ignored one of them, or failed, there's no way of redoing it? So I'll never get 100% completion??? PLEASE TELL ME NO
  • enzofoove wrote: »
    So... if I have ignored one of them, or failed, there's no way of redoing it? So I'll never get 100% completion??? PLEASE TELL ME NO
    Must admit, at this stage, I'm beginning to wonder if that's the case. They're supposedly time dependant tho, as in, only spawn at certain times. I dunno if that's the problem, or if I have gotten them all, and one of the billboards didn't count, as suggested.
  • ninemil wrote: »
    @Shinobu @Morgatron

Out of interest, did both of you achieve 100% World? I'm currently at 97% with a few collectables to find, but stuck on 39/40 Opportunity Missions, as you were in the OP. I've read that one of the billboards isn't counting, or something. Did you manage 40/40? Are either of you aware of any interventions not listed here? None of these are spawning for me now, so I'm guessing I've already gotten then?

AFAIK, all of the billboards work fine (on PC at least). I have 95% world completion, but I've still got a load of collectables to get. I have 40/40 Opportunity Missions after doing the last intervention mission.

Check all over the map to see if you've missed a diversion, fragile or covert delivery mission. Check in the underground tunnels as well, I'd expect people to miss the one down there.
    enzofoove wrote: »
    What do you mean intervention missions don't respawn?

If you ignore it, then it will still be there. You can't really fail the missions, as they're just an open world thing. Basically, unless you complete it, they should still be there.
  • ninemil
    218 posts
    edited June 2016
    Edit: ignore me - last intervention finally popped.
    Post edited by ninemil on
  • I had the same problem, then I figured out I just needed to run a lot. and intervention eventually popped up and there you have it, 40/40.
  • Nao
    1 posts
    edited July 2016
    I'm stuck at 38/40 Opportunity Missions ): Can anyone else confirm that you just need to run a lot and they will appear?

EDIT: nevermind, I did it! :D
    Post edited by Nao on
  • Nao wrote: »
    I'm stuck at 38/40 Opportunity Missions ): Can anyone else confirm that you just need to run a lot and they will appear?

Hi ^.^
    Can you help me? :'D I miss exact two Opportunity Misssion. o.ô Can everyone make picture to show where are the missions?
    and sorry my english ^.^, i'm not so good :'D
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited July 2016
    jones110 wrote: »
    Nao wrote: »

Hi ^.^
    Can you help me? :'D I miss exact two Opportunity Misssion. o.ô Can everyone make picture to show where are the missions?
    and sorry my english ^.^, i'm not so good :'D

They can show up in various different areas, I would recommend you to go run in places where you normally don't run a lot, that's how I got it (almost right away, too). For example if you free roam a lot in The View you will probably have completed all the opportunity missions there already, so you should run around Anchor and Downtown instead as it's much more likely to be found there then.
  • jones110 wrote: »
    Hi ^.^

one of the last opportunity missions consists in rescue a guy from by kruger agents.
    there's no exact location for this kind of missions. just run around and eventually it will happen.

• Thanks your both for the hint. :'D
    Today I will try it ^.^
  • I'm at 100% story completion and 92% world completion with 36 opportunity missions/40.

I can't find the remaining four anywhere. Does anyone know how to find them? Are unlocking new opportunity missions tied to electronic parts? Because so far, I've taken 175 of them/251.
  • I'm at 100% story completion and 92% world completion with 36 opportunity missions/40.

I can't find the remaining four anywhere. Does anyone know how to find them? Are unlocking new opportunity missions tied to electronic parts? Because so far, I've taken 175 of them/251.

some kind of delivery missions and diversions count as opportunity missions.
  • killchan wrote: »
    I'm at 100% story completion and 92% world completion with 36 opportunity missions/40.

some kind of delivery missions and diversions count as opportunity missions.

From what I know and have experienced, the missions must include the word "OPPORTUNITY" for it to count as an opportunity mission to contribute to your overall World completion progress.

I have finished all diversions on the map, and now only have dead drop deliveries left. When I complete them, they keep spawning again and again, and don't contribute to World completion.