/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Loading Screen stuck — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Loading Screen stuck

Hello I have installed the game on my desktop and the specs on my computer exceed the minimal requirement for the game. When i initially started the game, I was prompt to choose the brightness. Afterwards, the loading screen is still trying to load.

Something I tried from researching in the forums was to delete the two files in My Documents/Mirrors Edge Catalyst/Settings and then use the cloud setting on Origin but it still does not load. I have let the loading screen sit for about 30 minutes now and still no good.

Any tips or fixes on this matter?

Comments

• same here!
  • Same with me, I'm getting really aggravated considering I payed sixty dollars for this game and it isnt' working. If anybody DOES have even the slightest idea about how to fix this, please comment. I don't want this to happen again (Batman Arkham Knight doesn't work, either, but probably a different matter there).
  • Same Here I payed sixty Euros for this game nd it isnt' working. With latest Update how to fix this, please comment.
  • Kafar
    11 posts
    edited October 2016
    Refund your game. Devs dont do anything about the completly bad performance of the game. In my case it was unplayable due to the constant freezing and stuttering - done many things on my own, nothing helped. No a single official word, no patches, nothing. Game is abandoned. This is the only game in my gaming history that is so broken and nothing works to fix it and make it playable

Srlsy, refund if you can, dont hope for any fixes

Its even sadder as it was the game I was looking forward to. Even more sad as I was able to play it fine in beta but the retail is broken and beyond