/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Xbox One SLOW LOAD TIMES — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Xbox One SLOW LOAD TIMES

Hello all,

Is it me or is this game ridiculously slow with the load times on average I'm clocking more than a minute, no game like this of trial and error should be that long.. please Dice fix this with a patch or something. Anyone else having very slow load times?

Comments

• I've had slow load times, but by that I mean just 20-30 seconds on average. It's really annoying when trying to complete tricky jumps during deliveries.
  • Hmm, my load times are around 10 - 15 seconds on Xbox one with longest being 20 seconds, which is still long after deaths compared to the old game
  • Hello all,

Is it me or is this game ridiculously slow with the load times on average I'm clocking more than a minute, no game like this of trial and error should be that long.. please Dice fix this with a patch or something. Anyone else having very slow load times?
    Hmm, my load times are around 10 - 15 seconds on Xbox one with longest being 20 seconds, which is still long after deaths compared to the old game

That's strange. I wonder what's causing the difference between us.
  • Are you guys on WiFi or hardline? I'm on WiFi only 6 feet from the modem/router. Running at 80 down 6 up. Also plugged straight into the wall no surge protector. I think it might be my Xbone I'll wait to get the Xbox One S
  • I'm on hardline. Plugged in through a power strip.
  • I'm on wifi that is pretty far away and not too fast
  • Maybe they can fix it with a patch but compared to the problems that people are having with the pc version I can wait a little longer compared to having lockouts and other serious issues. That's why I will stick too console games, less hassle.
    Lorn Maverick
  • Hello all,

Don't complain to DICE complain to microsoft The slow harddrive microsoft puts in the xbox is too blame here not DICE. Game loads fast and fine on my PC. If I die it only takes 3-5 seconds max to load.